Topics Covered In This Training
- - How to navigate through the SOLIDWORKS interface.
- - How to sketch with different sketch commands.
- - How to define sketches using relations or distances.
- - How to use more than 10 different features to create 3D models. (extruded boss and cut, fillet, chamfers, revolved boss and cut, swept boss and cut,
- lofted boss and cut).
- - How to create additional reference planes.
- - How to modify given parts to match design needs.
- - How to explore different materials for your models.
- - How to find your model's mass, volume, and center of gravity.
- - How to assemble different parts into an assembly file.
- - How to define a new coordinate system.
- - How to generate drawings from parts and models.
- - How to interpret different drawing annotations.
- - Many exercises on all elements
- - Full mock-up CSWA exam.
- - Hints to follow for the official certification exam.
A TforDesign certification of completion will be issued for you after the completion of the all the course requirements. Also, we will provide you with an exam voucher to take the official Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate exam to obtain the official certification.
$ 599 (Regular Price $799) - Get special offer by signing up before the end of the countdown below.
Next Cohort Start - End Dates
June 1st to June 31st 2020